Monday 11 August 2014

Cheat Days, Food Comas & Feeling Like The Next Rikishi

At present I am in a horrific state of affairs. I am in the middle of a ultimate food coma and I am struggling to see the light, or in other words when I will feel human again. Instead of doing 'The Wobble' at the canteen social at camp I will most certainly be doing 'The Woddle' for the next week. And who are the culprits responsible of my current state? Well here they are in all their glory....



Breakfast

Dam you Kellogg Crunchy Nut and your deliciousness, dam you!



Lunch

Yes we ate cake for lunch. Not the full thing but a fair bit. I would like to point out that we actually made it so It's not like we were being lazy or anything...


Dinner 

Cheese and bacon toasties. I throw up a bit in my mouth after this.

So yeah there you have it, the evidence behind my food coma. 

I always feel like cheat days really bring out the bipolar emotions within you. You eat well and exercise on the run up to your epic feast that you have planned and dreamt about and the thought of eating as much junk food as possible in one day sounds like the best thing to ever happen in life and you are filled with excitement and happiness. These emotion continue until you consume all the feast that was meant to last all day in one sitting and then you feel like you never want to see another bit of chocolate (after this last one) ever again and you can do nothing more than just lie, starfished on the bed realizing that you are now currently the fattest person alive. Yeah okay extreme I know but at that precise moment (the moment I am experiencing right now) that is the only way to describe it. Congratulations Natalie Morgan on being the 'Chubbiest Chick of The Year' or at least until a few days from now when you will feel normal again and not like somebody could roll you down the camp hill. Realistically I know I will feel fine again and not like shampoo for too long so instead of lying here starfishedn my starfished state, worrying about if I have contracted diabetes since breakfast I am instead writing this post in hopes of reassuring you all (and myself) that everyone feels like a big fat disaster after eating too many skittles and cookies and that instead of caressing my food baby and weeping that nobody will love me and my chocolate raisinets offspring  I am going to write my tips on how to detox after a epic feast day...

1. Down as much water and green tea as possible and stay away from all soft drinks.
2. Keep the following few days meals simple, fresh veggies and lean protein, stay away from dressings.
3. Cut way back on sugar, even watch fruit in take for the next couple of days.
4. Sweat it out, go for a long run, do sprints, intervals do jumping jacks while watching Corrie, just do something!
5. And finally, pamper yourself. Make your self feel good by doing your hair or nails, having a bath etc. When you feel like crap your mood and attitude sucks so try your best to change that!

With that I bid you all good night as I attempt to sleep off this sugar inflicted headache with hope that I will be in a better state come morning.

Cheat Day - 1 Natalie - 0.

CURSE YOU BETTY CROCKER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment