Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Super Exciting Life Update One...

Happy New Year Everyone!

So here I am, sitting in a cafe using the WiFi and sipping on a cold coffee that has been in front of me for over an hour because I can't afford another one. This is living eh?

We have recently moved in to our own house, okay not house, shed. Yes a shed. A shed that has been converted into a house, well kind of? it has a fridge and a toilet that flushes. It is cheap, in town and perfect for us and our budget but the fact that it doesn't have a phone line which means no internet is a bit of (major) pain in the tits.

No internet means that I have not been able to update my blog or instagram account has much so I thought I would give you all a brief update on my amazing exciting crazy life....

1. Still working as a waitress serving half shot non fat extra skinny caramel blessed by the Pope lattés.
2. Still bulking but still canny rest a pint on my arse. I am now banned from going near the glass cupboard.
3. Moved in to the new 'house', spent a shit load on new accessories to make it less 'shed-like'.... still blatantly looks like a shed.
4. Filmed some workouts on my new camera but have no idea how to upload them so currently restraining my self from throwing my tablet against the wall.
5. Found out on Christmas day that pork crackle does not agree with me.
6. Also found out that pork crackle not agreeing with you plus meat sweats is not fun. Give me a cold nipply Christmas any day.
7. Got wrecked on NYE and ate the entire fridge... again.
8. Planning on buying an insect bomb for the house/shed.
9. Ghosts of a Gilfriends Past is on tonight at 8.30 and I am planning on watching it. 
10. Looking at buying another ukelele along with an insurance policy on it so I can't use 'losing it' as an excuse for not playing the thing. 


So yeah that is it. I know, I know, so much to take in eh?

I will blog again once I get a spare minute in my absolutely jam packed life. Also when I can find another cafe that lets me sit in for two hours with one coffee without all the staff members giving me the death stare...









No comments:

Post a Comment